Black History Month Celebration
1 October, 2019 | London
Registration is now closed.
Sorry we missed you. Let's meet up at another event! Find one now.
How Does Race Impact Employment?
Indeed’s Black Inclusion Group will be hosting their inaugural Black History Month Celebration, on 1st October, 2019. This event will be focusing on the role race plays in employment. Come along, listen and engage with our panel discussion featuring our Vice President of Inclusion LaFawn Davis and influential special guests. Be inspired by talks on belonging and identity from our CEO Chris Hyams and our Senior Vice President of Marketing Paul D’Arcy.
- Experience an open and raw discussion around diversity and race
- Keynote from Our CEO – Chris Hyams on Diversity in Employment
- Poetry and music celebrating black culture
- Gain insights and tap into experiences from a panel of leaders, authors and industry experts.
This event aims to contribute to the discussion around culture, diversity and inclusion in British workplaces. Be sure to register your interest to avoid disappointment. This event is strictly invite only with a very limited number of tickets.
Our special guests on the night:
- Chris Hyams – CEO (Indeed)
- Paul D’Arcy – SVP of Marketing (Indeed)
- LaFawn Davis – VP of Inclusion (Indeed)
- Bola Mosuro – Broadcaster and Presenter (BBC)
- Ava Vidal – Comedian
- Nego True – Poet
The Banking Hall
London EC3V 3ND