2021 Indeed Fellows Virtual Mid-Year Summit
About this event
The pandemic continues to radically change how we work — and how we support employees through adversity. These tumultuous times emphasize the need for empathy, moving employee happiness and well-being to the forefront in attracting and keeping talent.
Join us as we explore how these topics intersect as Dr. Jan-Emmanuel De Neve presents the United Nations 2021 World Happiness Report chapter on work and well-being and explains its insights.
Keynote presenter Jenn Lim, CEO and Chief Happiness Officer at Delivering Happiness, enlightens us on how profits, passion and purpose drive business and develop company culture.
Afterward, Abbey Carlton, Senior Director, Head of Social Impact at Indeed, conducts a fireside chat with Lim about overcoming barriers, uncovering untapped talent and building a happier and more inclusive workplace.
Reasons to attend
- Hear the science behind workplace well-being and explore its impact on employee experience — and your bottom line
- Discover ways to remove barriers in your hiring practice and the benefits of developing a more inclusive company culture
- Understand how applying emotional intelligence to recruiting can improve talent acquisition
- Get a first look at Indeed Hiring Platform and how you can create a faster, better recruiting experience
- Chat live with Indeed specialists for real-time answers to your questions